LifeStraw Mission Water Purifier
€119.95 – €129.95
LifeStraw® Mission Water Purification System, High-Volume Gravity-Fed Purifier for Camping and Emergency Preparedness
The LifeStraw® Mission is the longest-lasting, portable, gravity-powered water purifier with anti-virus technology available in the European market and is ideal for camping, group hikes, and expeditions.
How it works
The LifeStraw® Mission is a 5 or 12 Liter gravity-powered water purifier that uses an advanced ultrafiltration membrane with a 0.02-micron pore size, removing virtually all virus, bacteria, and protozoa. Ideal for camping, group hikes, and expeditions, the high-performance purification technology makes it easy to enjoy clean, purified drinking water. Simply fill the BPA-free bag, hang it up and let gravity do the work!
The LifeStraw® technology has been independently tested and certified to meet EU directive 10/2011 and EU directive 1935/2004 regulatory standards.
Features and Benefits
- Filters up to 18,000 liters (4,755 gallons) of water to 0.02 microns
- Flow-rate of 9-12 liters (2.4-3.4 gallons)/hour
- Removes minimum 99.999% of viruses (>LOG 5 reduction)
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes minimum 99.99% of protozoan cysts (>LOG 4 reduction)
- Removes minimum 99.999% of Microplastics (>LOG 5 reduction)
- Removes turbidity (silt, sand, and cloudiness)
- Requires no electrical power, batteries, or replacement parts
- Requires no running water or piped-in water supply
- Compact roll bag reservoir available in 5 liter (1.3 gallons) and 12 liter (3.1 gallons) sizes
- Weight: 18,72 oz (530 grams)
- Included shoulder strap makes carrying easy, while also enabling the bag to be hung from a tree
- Easy-to-clean pre-filter and purification cartridge
- All raw materials are BPA free and US FDA compliant
- 5- or 12-liter gravity bag
- Quick-connecting hose
- Purification cartridge
- Built-in backwashing system
The LifeStraw® Mission is ideal for group and family camping, outdoor activities, and emergency preparedness. It is easily fillable in lakes and streams and can be suspended from trees or other support for easy access to clean and safe drinking water.
The Impact of your Purchase
With the purchase of each LifeStraw® product, one child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year. Giving back can be so easy! Learn more about how we bring clean drinking water to children in Kenya and India here.